2024年10月9日 星期三

Universal Studio Japan (Osaka) 3 - Time Entry / Express Pass Experience / Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem

We arrived the USJ main gate at 7:00 am. We saw a staff holding a sign "Early Entry Pass" and she was guiding those visitors with early admission tickets to line up in another area.

(Those queue on the left hand side were the visitors with early admission tickets.)

I repeatedly showed the printout of my tickets to the staff and ensure we queue in the right area. Then I have a briefing to my team members once again.

Below is the details of my Express Passes 7 on hand:

10:00 - Super Nintendo World Area 
10:20 - 10:50 AM Mart Kart Challenge
10:50 - 11:20 Yoshi Adventure
14:50 - 15:20 Forbidden Journey
15:20 - 15:50 Flight of the Hippogriff

15:30 - 15:50 Magic Kaisen the Real 4-D (Now is "Detective Conan 4-D Live Show: Jewel Under the Starry Sky", but the overall comments is not really good.)
Amazing Adventure of Spider-Man the Ride (Notice: This attraction is Closed)
Hollywood Dream the Ride or Jaws  

There were several points that I emphasize to my kids:

1. We have to make good use of our early morning time (from entry to 10:00 am) to experience those popular rides with express passes. Our first targeted attraction is "Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem".

2. After entry Super Nintendo World, try to reserve the table for Kinopio's Cafe.

3. Hollywood Dream or Jaws? Jaws

(As I said before, it is normal if you cannot find any ticket barcode in your apps because tickets registration in apps is purely for time entry tickets, not for park entry. I kept annoying the handsome staff nearby the entrance when i am worrying about the validity of our tickets. He kept smiling and said, "ok, ok, ok!!"

At 7:45 am, the visitors on our left hand side move in first. After 15 minutes, the staff at the gate were all in place, waving to us with the welcome music.

The moment we have been waiting for for three months has finally arrived.

After entering USJ, many people rush toward the direction of 4 o'clock, definitely is for Super Nintendo World"

"Twelve!!" My kids walked quickly toward the direction of twelve. (I will told them to 4 if I have no express fast of Mario Kart on hand, but it might not be the case if you have paid for this.)

(8:12 AM - The kids left my wife and I far away behind. They almost ran as fast as they could. "Let me see how capable you are...." I thought)

"A man knows his companion in a long journey and a little inn." I caught up with them before we enter the zone of Minion Park, Minion Park is the northern part of USJ. Walking from the southern gate to the northern, just spent us 5 minutes. 

This is the reason why I said "USJ is better than Disneyland", you can reach all the attractions by relative short distance. And, I have a terrible sense of direction but I never got lost in USJ!!!

(8:16 am - No one was seen, everyone, come on!)

(The staff waved leisurely to us who were in a hurry... At this time, the waiting time for the ""Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem" was "20 minutes")

In the queue, I took medicine for preventing travel sickness first. Then I tried to get the area time entry ticket for Nintendo World, and chose the time of 9:30AM.


(Select 9:00 am then further select the subdivision period of 9:30 - 10:30)

(You can press “back” and try again later if you think 9:30 is too earlier to you to entry Nintendo World. Your entry cannot be changed once you press "confirm". Be claim, you have 30 second to click "confirm" or "back",)


(Successfully selected 9:30. Again, please do not try to use my code for entry ......it is too stupid to do so.)

Time Entry Tickets are distributed from early time to later time. I have 10:00 am Entry pass which was enclosed with my express pass. Therefore, I considered to obtain the entry tickets later to get an afternoon ticket.

However, after considered that our tight schedule, I didn't think we have to access twice to Nintendo World, so I chose 9:30 AM finally. (The benefits will be mentioned later.)


(8:24 am - ready to see the opening of Minion Attraction.)

(The introductory film is quite long, but the content is quite interesting and it also has Chinese and English subtitles....)

The above is a screenshot from the Internet about this attraction. The real viewing angle of this is over 270 degrees. The screen was rich and dynamic. It is a highly recommended attractions.)

Although the view was swaying around, it paused for a moment when the characters were talking, so I didn't feel any dizzy while riding this,

The only drawback is...I don't understand Japanese at all and there is no subtitles during the experience.

When we left the attractions, more people arrived this area and there was a long queue. We had to keep moving on to the next area. 

(8:52 am - leave Minion Area)

Then we moved to JURASSIC PARK next to Minion Park. 

(The Flying Dinosaur - waiting time is 15 minutes only in early morning, but it was too exciting for our kids...... and me.)

Jurassic Park - The Ride 

This attraction has been temporarily suspended, so I won't spend too many words on this.

9:10 AM - After Jurassic Park Adventure, we was going to visit the most fantastic area in USJ. Everything was on track.

- Universal Studio Japan (Osaka) 3 - End - (Please notice that it is my journey in 2023, I have tried to review the information validity of that when I rewrite this in English. Moreover, my first language is Chinese so it would be great if I can get any feedback about my grammatic and writing mistakes. Thanks for your reading.)

Next Chapter - Universal Studio Japan (Osaka) 4 - Super Nintendo World (NEW!!!)

Below are other sharing about USJ, Disney Sea and The Making of Harry Potter:

Universal Studio Japan (Osaka) 1 - Basic Information and Some Tips for your journey

https://patrickmakblog.blogspot.com/2024/10/universal-studio-japan-osaka-basic.html

Universal Studio Japan (Osaka) 2 - Preparation with Kids

https://patrickmakblog.blogspot.com/2024/10/universal-studio-japan-osaka-2.html#google_vignette

Disney Sea Tokyo 1 - Basic Information and Tips for your journey

https://patrickmakblog.blogspot.com/2024/09/disney-sea-tokyo-basic-information-and.html

Disney Sea 2 - Busy First Half with Mobile Phone  (Tower of Terror / Journey to the Center of the Earth / Rapunzel's Lantern Festival) 

https://patrickmakblog.blogspot.com/2024/09/disney-sea-2-busy-first-half-with.html

Dinery Sea 3 - Busy Second Half Having fun (Peter Pan / Toy Story Mania) 

https://patrickmakblog.blogspot.com/2024/09/disney-sea-tokyo-3-busy-second-half.html#google_vignette

The Making of Harry Potter (Tokyo)

https://patrickmakblog.blogspot.com/2024/09/you-can-make-magic-making-of-harry.html




沒有留言: